About Me

My photo
Bill Squire is a Comedian. He knew he wanted to be a comedian when at age 6 he fell out of a plastic swimming pool and broke his arm. It got a huge laugh. Since then Bill has experienced many more injuries both physical and emotional that have made him the comedian he is today.

Monday, February 23, 2009

BUSY

I have been very busy this year. I have worked pretty much every single weekend this year except one and that one I spent in Las Vegas with the wife. I just got back from a week long tour that covered South Dakota, North Dakota and Minnesota. I really enjoy going to those places. The audiences are great and I love the flat desolate country side.

I have shows in Indiana this week and next week I am in Pennsylvania and Ohio. I really have nothing interesting to write about here. I just wanted to post something.

No comments: